Jun 15, 2012

[The Real Texas]

"The Real Texas is an action adventure game that plays like a mashup of Zelda: Link to the Past and Ultima VI."


While on vacation in England, your character (a Texas rancher) stumbles into a bizarre purgatory dimension called 'Strange'. Various people across space and time have slipped through the cracks of Reality and have ended up trapped here, and it's up to a modern-day cowboy (you) to sort things out and be a Hero.

Sound interesting? Then be sure to check it out! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone tweeted about this game yesterday and I went to check it out. Thought it was the funniest thing :) I may buy it this weekend, just not sure its the kind of game I'd find fun.

Pai said...

The humor and simplistic art style reminds me of EarthBound, which I loved. =)

Anonymous said...

It's got some kind of charm because I'm inching closer to my wallet. It just looks so funny and ridiculous. That alone can provide a few hours of laughs.

Pai said...

It's half price until Sunday at (high) noon. ;)